ETA seeking full-time Architect
Edward Tucker Architects, Inc. is searching for a full-time Architect or license-track graduate who shares our passion for design to join our team in Huntington, West Virginia. We are searching for applicants to further our pursuit to provide exceptional design and service to a diverse range of clients and project types that include health care, higher education, research laboratories, K-12, libraries, museums, and renovation/adaptive reuse.
Our firm culture is based around empowering our architects and designers to design and manage projects to their highest level, thereby providing incredible service to our clients. Our repeat clientele speaks to our success on that front. We have very low employee turnover and our studio is in a beautifully renovated mid-century building, located in Huntington’s thriving downtown. ETA values diversity in the workplace.
- Strong design, graphic and problem solving skills
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree
- A minimum of 4 years of professional architecture practice experience – health care experience a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Highly motivated, collaborative and professional work ethic
- The ability to self-direct, to manage multiple tasks and to work well under deadlines
Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must, Revit highly preferred. Adobe InDesign, 3D modeling/rendering, hand sketching and graphic design skills are a plus.
Benefits include: paid time off plus 6 holidays, annual bonus, 401(k) plan & profit sharing, health insurance plus medical reimbursement account, dental/vision/disability insurance, AIA membership.
To apply, please send resume and portfolio via personal website or PDF, and cover letter. Please tell us a little about yourself, how you would contribute to the culture at ETA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.